Diploma in TEFL
Diploma in TEFL is a rewarding venture of Asian College of Teachers covering significant TEFL teaching methodologies and shaping the foundation of the aspiring as well as the experienced ESL/EFL teachers. This course is specifically helpful for the experienced ESL/EFL teachers as it infuses the latest teaching trends in the TEFL arena. The TEFL aspirants can also be benefited from this course as it is highly capable of turning an amateur into capable ESL/EFL teacher. The course makes the TEFL aspirants eligible to grow as effective ESL teachers who are suitable enough to teach non native learners in kindergartens, nursery, primary and public schools, language schools, and even corporate houses. Along with this diploma in TEFL course the candidates can also opt for any other specialized course like Business English Teacher Training Course or Young Learners Teachers Training Course. The specialization is not mandatory; rather it purely depends up on the preference and interest area of the candidates. ACT offers the most up to date and hands on TEFL training course, the Diploma in TEFL which endeavours to make the candidates expert in EFL/ESL teaching methodologies and techniques, enhancing their professional prospects.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- Diploma in TEFL course is of 220 hours duration
- It will take maximum 8 months to complete
- This course is offered through online mode
- The candidates can study and access the course materials from any part of the world at any point of time
- Only an internet connection is required to avail the course
- Diploma in TEFL course is available at a competitive course fee of 450 USD for online mode
- There are many easy payment modes available and the candidate can opt for any one of them as per their convenience
- Anyone above 18 years with a minimum High school Diploma (10+2) can apply for this course.
- The key criterion is to have native like fluency in English language
- They should also have the basic concept of computer and internet
After carefully going through the course details, the candidate needs to fill out the online application form available on the site with all the relevant details including a valid email id and phone number. Once it is submitted the candidates will be contacted by the course coordinator email and phone call. The course fee then can be paid through various online payment options i.e. using Debit / Credit Card or even by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to the ACT's bank account. The payment receipt acknowledgment email will be the formal confirmation of the participation of the candidate into the course by ACT.
Certification and Accreditation
- Certification by TESOL Canada and Asian College of Teachers
- Candidates will be certified by the prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom, Training Qualifications (TQ), United Kingdom
- Diploma in TEFL course is accredited by the world's leading TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- It is notarized, attested and apostle by USA and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India
- Willing candidates can also choose to sit for TESOL Canada Board examination
- Certificate from College of Birmingham (England) can also be availed at an extra cost
- Additional certifications from London School of Teaching and Training (England), Pebble Hills University (USA) and College of Birmingham (England) can also be availed at an extra cost
- ACT certificates are internationally accepted and approved
- The term 'online' is not mentioned in the certificates
Diploma in TEFL course will unlock an array of job opportunities for the successful candidates. Apart from joining as an EFL/ESL teacher in the language schools and private and international schools and colleges they can also become a Business English trainer in corporate houses. Unconventional job prospects like interpreter, translator, academic content developer, student counsellor or even administrator in language institutes, the candidates can experiment with variety of jobs and become successful. Demand for skilled and trained EFL and ES teachers are steadily rising in the developing countries especially in UAE, China, Malaysia, Cambodia, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
Support for Course
- ACT course coordinators and admission executives assure a smooth and hassle free learning experience
- Pre and post course assistance from course coordinators
- Candidates will receive 1:1 tutor support
- They can mail their queries, chat and even call the course coordinators and their respective tutors throughout the course span on weekdays between 10 am and 6 pm
- The candidates will be given access to a wide range of online course videos to have a real classroom experience
- The course materials are one of the best in the industry
- The course videos have an added advantage of being able to be downloaded even without internet