Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL
Post Graduate Diploma in TEFL is an intensive course that has been designed and crafted for those aspirants who wish to make a long term career in TEFL/TESOL. The course can be pursued by those aspirants who are looking for advanced program in TEFL or for the experienced teachers who already are accomplished in their profession and are looking to upgrade their skills and expertise in EFL/ESL teaching scenario that is in tune with the modern requirements. The course has an advantage as it comprises of a specializations program that the candidates can opt for - Business English Teachers Training (BETT) Course or Young Learners Teacher's Training (YLTT) Course. Hence, along with instilling thorough knowledge of the ESL/EFL training, the candidates also become adept in BETT or YLTT which is a huge advantage for the aspirants. Therefore, after completion of this program, one gets to teach and travel at the same time with better employability opportunities. The online program provides the candidates with the flexibility to pursue the course program at any time of the day, from anywhere around the world.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- P G Diploma course is 280 hours duration
- It will take maximum 11 months to complete
- Course materials are available online, along with video links that help and support the candidates
- There are projects and research module as well as assignments at the end of every module
- The program comes at an affordable fee of 600 USD
- Candidates applying for this program need to be above 18 years of age and possess a Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Candidates need to have a computer and an internet connection in order to pursue the program
- Candidates acquire the skills and aptitude required to become a successful EFL/ESL teacher
For all online applications, the admission process is done online.
The application form has to be filled out by the candidate with all the details required in the application form, which then needs to be submitted online. After the successful submission, an email containing the course details will be sent to the candidate followed by a phone call from ACT's representative. Once the enlistment of the candidate is confirmed, the detail of the fee structure is mailed to the candidate. We accept payment throughDebit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to ACT's bank account. Once payment is received, a confirmation mail is sent to the candidates email account and the candidate gets access to the course materials.
Certification and Accreditation
- Candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded by TESOL Canada and Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of P G Diploma in TEFL course
- Candidates will be certified by the prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom, Training Qualifications (TQ), United Kingdom
- Diploma in TEFL course is accredited by the world's leading TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- It is notarized, attested and apostle by USA and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India
- TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use
- Willing candidates can also choose to sit for TESOL Canada Board examination
- Additional certifications from London School of Teaching and Training (England), Pebble Hills University (USA) and College of Birmingham (England) can also be availed at an extra cost.
- ACT certificates are internationally accepted and approved
- The term ‘online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
As English is growing as a popular language of communication among all the non-English speaking ones, and has become the lingua franca, hence proper knowledge and skill of the language is of primary importance. As English is becoming the global language, the need for TEFL graduates is in demand all across the globe. In non-English speaking nations, such as Middle East, Asian nations like Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Japan, Taiwan along with Latin American countries like Brazil, Argentina, Peru and African countries like Egypt and Morocco, the demand for trained EFL/ESL teachers is huge. These teachers get jobs and opportunities in various schools, colleges, English language institutes, NGOs and many more. Therefore, the career prospect and growth of a trained ESL/EFL teacher is incredible.
Support for Course
- At ACT candidates get constant tutor guidance and complete academic support as they pursue the course
- The course provides the candidates with the much flexibility, which allows them to complete it at their own pace,
- The candidates get adequate time to clarify all their doubts/queries through chat/email and telephone with their assigned tutor
- There are online videos and references that give the candidates a classroom feeling and aid in their comprehension of the course
- The course videos have an added advantage of being able to be downloaded even without internet
- After successful completion of the course, candidates get complete placement assistance through our own job portal and placement cell