International Advanced Diploma in TEFL
International Advanced Diploma in TESOL/TEFL is a 280-hour intensive course that has been designed and crafted for those aspirants who wish to make a long-term career in TEFL/TESOL. The course can be pursued by those aspirants who are looking for an advanced program in TEFL or for the experienced teachers who are already accomplished in their profession and are looking to upgrade their skills and expertise in EFL/ESL teaching scenario that is in tune with the modern requirements. The TEFL Advanced course comes with an advantage of specializations program that the candidates can choose from - Business English Teachers Training (BETT) Course or Young Learners Teachers Training (YLTT) Course or Train the Trainer (TTT) course. Hence, along with imbibing thorough knowledge of the ESL/EFL training, the candidates also become adept at BETT or YLTT or TTT, which is a huge advantage for the aspirants. Therefore, after completion of this program, one gets to teach and travel with better employability opportunities. The online program provides the candidates with the flexibility to pursue the course program at any time of the day, from anywhere around the world.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- 280-hour course that helps the aspiring EFL teachers to acquire latest techniques
- The course can be completed in 1 year
- Course materials are available online, along with video links that help and support the candidates
- There are projects and research module as well as assignments at the end of every module
- International Advanced Diploma in TEFL course is available at a reasonable course fee of 550 USD
- Aspirants above 18 years with a minimum High school Diploma (10+2) can apply for this course.
- Any aspiring as well as experienced teacher may apply for the course
- Proficiency in written and spoken English along with basic knowledge in computer is required
|280 hours/12 months
||High school Diploma (10+2)
In order to pursue International Advanced Diploma in TEFL course, a candidate needs to apply online. There will be an online application form that the candidate needs to fill up and submit providing correct email id and phone number for easy communication afterwards. Once the candidate will fill up the online application form, he or she will receive the course detail through mail and phone call. On confirmation of enrollment, the candidate will be informed with course fee payment details that can be paid online using Debit/Credit cards or the candidate may opt for depositing cash, Cheque or demand draft. Once the payment will be confirmed, the candidate will receive an online application form that needs to be filled and submitted to get the online access of the course.
Certification and Accreditation
- On successful completion of the course, our students will be awarded a globally recognized certification by Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- International Advanced Diploma in TEFL is also accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All our TEFL Courses have been certified by the CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
- The course is also accredited by TESOL Canada which is an international association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives
- TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use
- TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America
- All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government
International Advanced Diploma in TEFL will provide the candidates with new avenues when it comes to an exciting global career opportunity.
- The Gulf countries have huge demand for professionally trained EFL teachers as the interest for learning English is growing thick and fast because people are really interested to take part in global communications.
- Countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc. are looking for trained teachers. There is a huge demand for professional trainers also who can guide other teachers, especially the local teachers, so that they can apply the methods in other language classes too.
- The demand is even bigger in Asia Pacific region as the Asian countries like Taiwan, China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia are keen to take part in the global market and therefore, are keen to grasp the international language of communication - English.
- Huge demand for EFL teachers is also noticed in the eastern European countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia with huge vacancies for English language teachers.
- Online Teaching, in the current changing situation, is your best bet as this trend is sure to reach more popularity in the coming years too. The average fees of a TEFL educator varies between a rate of $10-$20 per hour, and goes higher with more experience and credentials of the educator as well as if you run your own private classes.
We at ACT also provide all our students 100% job assistance with our placement drives and help them with their job search.
Support for Course
- All the candidates will get a complete support and guidance from the experienced tutors during the course
- The tutors are always committed to help the candidates in every step of the course so that they achieve the learning goals
- They share their experience with the candidates to develop their teaching and classroom management skills
- The candidate may learn at their own pace as the course is available online
- Students can also download the course content and go through them even when offline
- The candidates can discuss any course related problem with the tutors via email or by raising online tickets