INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PROGRAM IN THAILAND
An insight into the program
If you are looking for effective professional development that will truly impact your career growth, then opt for a unique program which will in turn improve learning of all students. Keeping in mind the various needs for teaching professionals, ACT now offers International School Experience Program in Thailand, a 5-Day program to learn the mechanism of Thai education system. If you are looking to have a flourishing career in teaching and training in Asian countries, then opting for International School Experience Program will be a great opportunity as it will give your career the much required boost.
This program has been specially designed for candidates willing to gain an in-depth knowledge regarding global education systems. They will be acquainted with the Thai culture which will give them a better understanding of the country. They are required to volunteer and work in local projects and internships so as to experience everything first hand and get a detailed knowledge of the functioning of the education system in the country. Although the candidates will be based in Bangkok, from where they will be taken to various places and given educational tours which may also be outside the city and they can also look forward to a day tour in Pattaya.
Why do you need to pay for our School Experience Program?
We do not receive any form of monetary aids from government or religious organisations, therefore, we require a project fee from our volunteers and interns so that we are able to provide for the costs required to cover all the expenditure and provide you with the best possible quality experiences. We try our best to keep the fees minimal compared to some of the best volunteer and internship project fees offered throughout Asia.
Features of the program
- School visits along with observing differentiated, learner centric instruction and experiential learning.
- Opportunity to interact with various educational leaders regarding the strategies involved in teaching preparation time, and the varied expectations, collegial work, feedback and peer observation.
- A chance to visit the various educational institutes and other organisations and attend seminars and other forms of knowledge gatherings in the Thai capital city of Bangkok.
Knowledge Tour in Thailand – Know about the country
Located in Southeast Asia, Thailand is a major tourist location for people around the world. The country is situated on the coasts of the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. With awesome food, great climate, captivating culture, magnificent mountains and wonderful beaches, Thailand has all the features that would attract an avid traveller. Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, is the one of the most visited cities of Asia, with a crowd that always seem to be bustling with energy and enthusiasm. Though most of the Thai people only know their language and are not well-versed in English, this has not prevented fewer tourists in the region. The Thais believe in sa-nuk (sense of fun) which was contagious enough to be spread even among those visiting and exploring the place. What makes Bangkok all the more unique is its multi-faceted personality, as the city comprises of megamalls on one side along with 200-year-old village homes on the other. During your stay in Bangkok, you will be made to visit various educational institutes and volunteer for projects and various other related jobs and learn about the 21st century global teaching practices and approaches.
International School Experience Program in Thailand by ACT will provide the educationists to learn about the global education practices along with helping them gain valuable exposure to the global education scenario. Read on to know a few benefits of the program:
- Eye opening experience and new views on the approaches to teaching and learning
- Get the opportunity to explore a teachers’ freedom and autonomy over testing and assessing performance and teaching knowledge
- The program provides excellent examples on Integration between Technology, Architecture/Learning environment, human interaction, and textbooks
- The program provides you with knowledge on the various modern technological uses in teaching and learning
- The program will benefit in getting inspiration and motivation for innovations in your teaching approaches
- Through this program, you will gain a substantial amount of knowledge on Thai culture and the global education culture as a whole
Itinerary for your program
- Orientation - about Thai culture, Teaching job, Thai school, Thai students, visa and work permit process
- Complementary Dinner or Lunch on the first day
- One day trip to "Koh Larn " Pattaya or any other equivalent place
- School visit - Secondary-high school level
- School visit - Kindergarten
- Teaching practice at Thai public school
- Workshop - 21st Century teaching
- Workshop - Teaching English to Thai Young Learner
- Attend Siam Niramit show with dinner or a Cruise dinner on the last day
What is included in the Course Fee?
- The complete program as indicated in the itinerary
- Project co-ordination
- 3* Hotel Accommodation on a twin share basis, single supplement will be extra at actual
- Meals: Breakfast & Gala Dinner
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 1 full day excursion / sightseeing
- Visa Support documents
- Cost of visit to the Embassy for the Visa & to catch the flight
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature including telephones, laundry, etc.
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Cost of visit to the Embassy for the Visa & to catch the flight
- Veg. & Non Veg. Lunches will be provided on all days, all dinners except the Gala Dinner will be on your own, there are several Indian restaurants & suitable list will be provided
1 day Teaching Practice session:
As you enrol for our School Experience program, you get the opportunity to attend our Teaching Practice (TP) seesions held in local schools in Thailand. You will be taken to local schools where you will be exposed to various real classroom situations, meet various people in the institute and get the opportunity to practice and brush up on your newly acquired knowledge and skills with them. With such learning experiences you will feel confident to face any kind of circumstances and deal them with ease.
In the words of one of our alumni, Rabindranath Mukherjee, "Parents, teachers, and staff participate closely together to create a variety of lively and supportive activities. We believe that by maintaining a warm atmosphere among our own team of teachers, workers, parents and children, the growth of a cultivated community is certain to be developed and sustained."
- The International School Experience Program in Thailand for Teaching Professionals has been priced at 800 USD / 27000 THB / 650 GBP. The fee can be paid in 2 instalments.
- 50% at the time of registration & balance 50% is to be paid 30 days prior to departure. In case departure is less than 30 days, 100% payment will be needed at the time of registration
If cancelled 90 days in prior to the departure, a 10% cancellation charge will be applicable. In all cases a minimum processing fee of 80 USD/ person will be non - refundable. Visa fees once applied cannot be refunded. If for any reason whatsoever if a visa is rejected or has to be applied again, visa fees will have to be paid for the second time.