Wouldn't you want to immerse yourself in a place with sandy, palm-fringed white beaches; splendid bays and coves, seas glittering and dotted with islands; lushly forested mountains, fascinating waterfalls and parks, luxurious accommodation at reasonable costs, superb sea-food and hospitable people leaving a bewitching aura creating a perfect holiday ambience suited to total relaxation? If yes, then ACT invites you to visit the largest island of Thailand, Phuket by indulging in the TEFL Course Phuket which is an appropriate package of short-term holiday coupled with a specialized TEFL Course promising a prospective teaching career ahead of you.
What is In- Class TESOL Course Phuket?
TEFL Course Phuket involves a 4 weeks' on-site TESOL/TEFL Certification Program arranged near Bangtao Beach in Phuket, Thailand. It is an intensive course covering 120 - hours of in-class TEFL training and 8 hours teaching practice. TEFL Course Phuket is specially designed to train the TEFL / TESOL trainees by infusing the numerous teaching methods and practices for helping them have a bright enriching ESL career in future.
Why TEFL Course Phuket?
The natural marvels of Phuket are enough to rejuvenate your spirit and nurture your soul. The beautiful environment of Phuket serves as a perfect destination for your TESOL/TEFL training. Phuket has evolved as a romantic destination with dream like accommodation. The beauty of the lustrous hills and the azure waters ensure that visitors get a postcard view with every click of the camera. Tourism has grown in leaps and bounds but the magic is still intact.
10 reasons why should you choose Phuket for your TESOL/TEFL Training destination:
1. Beauty - The Island provides a wide array of attractive beaches and idyllic islands. Beaches range from gentle crescents of sand with calm waters to rocky headlands pounded by raging surf.
2. Food - Thai food is internationally famous. Phuket is famous for seafood but you also have a choice of various regional Thai cuisines and a wide range of foods from other countries. You can have a tasty and filling meal at a roadside stand for about US$1, or you can treat yourself to 5-star food in a luxury resort, and accompany it with the finest wines.
3. Entertainment - If you are looking for bright lights, crowds and pounding music on all sides, you will find this and you won't be disappointed by the range of entertainment and nightlife there is. However the island has much more to offer with so much to do it is your choice if you wish to relax and enjoy the island's natural resources. During the three weeks of your accredited course, students can have a great time by enjoying the various water and beach sports, bask in the sun and party hard after sundown. The place brims with activity and fun and the serene nature compliments it.
4. Relaxation - The Island offers many types of spas that cater to each person's various needs and desires. Each spa is a unique haven of relaxation and tranquillity, offering varying comforts in different environments.
5. Culture - We offer some Thai immersion and encourage you to learn about the culture not just from a tourist point of view but being part of it. Educating yourself about different cultures will not only make you a more knowledgeable and tolerant person but you will gain respect for cultures and the people who are a part of them.
6. International TEFL Certificate - The TEFL course in Phuket is very popular with candidates who dream of getting English teaching jobs in Phuket. Thailand has a big ESL market which has a high demand for TESOL/TEFL qualified teachers. So we serve as an ideal location for combining an international TESOL/TEFL course and an exciting vacation.
7. Living at a great price - During the TEFL Course you get to live in this tropical island for three weeks.
8. TESOL/TEFL at a bargain price - Compare our TEFL Course price with others. We get you the best International TESOL Certification course at the best price.
Who should attend TEFL Phuket?
TEFL Course Phuket is formulated in a way to provide opportunities to all, be it native English speakers or non-native English speakers, from any part of the world, without holding any age limitations and does not even entail one to possess a prior teaching experience/qualification or Degree or Diploma. So anyone above the age of 18 years who is willing to transform him/herself into an ESL teacher, is welcome to take up the TEFL Course Phuket.
Project Features of TEFL Phuket
The on-site TEFL Course Phuket or TEFL Certification Phuket Program conducted by Asian College Of Teachers in Phuket consists of various steps of teachers training methods. One gets a thorough idea and knowledge about the techniques of teaching English world-wide. The course curriculum meets international standards, being taught by some of the best TEFL/TESOL trainers available in the ESL world. ACT has proved itself as a capable and promising TEFL/TESOL institution and stands as a powerful educational centre to be reckoned with providing a constructive 120 hours on-site TEFL Course with 8 hours teaching practice at a course fee of 1270 USD and an option of accommodation close to the school.
The benefits and features of the TEFL Course Phuket can be clubbed together and explained in the following points:
- TEFL Course of 4 weeks at the training centre 30 meters from Bangtao beach
- 4 weeks' TEFL Course covering 120 hours training and 8 hours teaching practice
- The course fee of 1270 USD is quite affordable considering what the course covers
- Meant for both native and non-native English speakers thus keeping any kind of discrimination at bay
- Age holds no bar
- No prior teaching experience or qualification required
- Anyone with or without Degree or Diploma can take the TEFL Course Phuket
- TEFL Course Phuket is ideal for anyone who is not willing to commit to a job immediate after completing the course but wants to upgrade his/her qualification by getting certified
- This TEFL/TESOL course in Phuket promises training of highest standard with quality teaching the trainees to hone their skills for becoming meritorious and valuable international teachers
- The TEFL trainers at ACT are experienced and highly qualified and dedicate themselves completely to the cause of the trainees honing their skills to bring about the best of teachers out of them
- The trainees are exposed to real life classroom experience during the teaching practice session of the program that acts as a beneficial feature of the TEFL Course Phuket
- 100 % Job assistance is provided to candidates on successful completion of the course and whole-hearted support and assistance is given to them so as to find suitable placement for them
- The TEFL certified trainees can teach not only children but also adults, beginners and students at advanced stage
- Last but not the least, visiting an exotic location like Phuket and engrossing in the local culture
The regular TESOL course or in class TEFL Course Phuket covers:
- Language Background: The session comprises Grammar and Phonology. Grammar will include awareness of the basics of English Grammar and how to teach Grammar. Where as Phonology will cover stress, rhythm, intonation and the speech organs.
- Learning a Foreign Language: This session will help the trainee understand what helps and hinders the language learning process and what it feel likes to be in a language learners shoes.
- Teaching Techniques:These sessions will include Theatre in the Classroom, Tuning In (Warmers), Teaching Listening, Context and Language Modeling, Communicative ways, Using Aids (IM), Teaching Reading, Teaching Young Learners, Teaching Writing, Classroom Management, Looking at Errors, Music in the classroom, Use of games and projects.
- Teaching Observation: Trainees will be expected to observe 2 Teaching Sessions and write reports on them. These will also help them to observe a model lesson before their own teaching practice.
- Teaching Practice: Teacher trainees will have 6 teaching Practice classes which will be observed by trainers and the trainees given feedback on them. They will also self evaluate and peer evaluate these Teaching Practice classes helping them to reflect on their own teaching and those of others.