TEFL Course Cambodia is a combination of a short-term holiday, thus allowing you to break free from your daily chores of life; and a constructive short-term TEFL Course in the fabulous location of Cambodia. The must-visit places in Cambodia are The Grand fort, Chinatown, Floating Market, Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaeo, The National Museum, Vimanmek Palace and Ananta Samakhom Hall amongst many others.
What is In- Class TEFL Thailand Course in Cambodia?
A 4-week in-class TEFL certification Cambodia program covering 140 hours of TEFL training is what this program mainly emphasises on. The TEFL Course Cambodia is a powerful medium via which aspiring TEFL teachers get to imbibe the basic techniques of teachings with the help of properly planned teaching sessions that is based on both theoretical and practical lessons. A shinning and promising teaching career is thus guaranteed by ACT to all the global TEFL professionals in the making, guiding them accordingly while taking the TEFL Course Cambodia.
Why In-Class TEFL Course Cambodia?
TEFL Course Cambodia makes the TEFL trainers eligible to become great ESL/EFL teachers able to teach in kindergartens, primary and public schools, universities, corporate houses, language schools and aid in serving a noble cause by catering to the poor and distressed by teaching them free of cost in the form of voluntary teaching. However, for getting certified to become ESL teachers, should not be the only reason why one should opt for the TEFL Course Cambodia, but also for various other reasons - ACT ensuring all sorts of facilities for making the course comfortable to all TEFL/TESOL trainees while taking the course, being the most important one along with a reasonable course fee being the most important and notable factors for going for the course. Lastly, you need to know that Cambodia is a steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis, intense at first, but addictive as anything, is surely going to capture your heart compelling you to get engrossed in its fascinating beauty making it a value for money experience.
Who should attend TEFL Cambodia?
Anyone above 18 years of age and having a latent passion and desire for teaching or for becoming a teacher in the future, then TEFL Course Cambodia is for you. TEFL Course Cambodia acts as an amazing platform for anyone - natives or non-native English speakers, with or without degree /diploma/teaching qualification /experience, without holding any age limitations - thus driving away all discriminations and ensuring the TEFL/TESOL trainees to take up teaching as a prospective career option in the future.
Project Features of TEFL Cambodia
TEFL Course Cambodia is Asian College of Teachers’ lucrative venture comprising of noteworthy teaching methodologies and means, forming the base of this teachers' training certification course. The course provides a systematic approach to the aspiring TEFL professionals regarding teaching English as a foreign/second language globally. ACT’s trainers are highly qualified and learned teachers who help the TEFL trainees absorb the course curriculum, thus meeting global standards before stepping into the field of ESL. Undoubtedly, ACT has worked to its best of abilities in establishing itself as an able and potential TEFL/TESOL institution, preparing candidates to make competent ESL teachers meeting global standards. TEFL Course Cambodia is a comprehensive and organized TESOL certification course of 140 hours in the captivating city of Cambodia available at a competitive course fee of:
|DESTINATION TEFL - SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA (ACCOMMODATION INCLUDED)
|140 hour TEFL / TESOL course including accommodation
|140 hour TEFL / TESOL course including accommodation with placement in Cambodia (Degree & Non Degree applicants)
|140 hour TEFL / TESOL course including accommodation with placement in Thailand or Vietnam (Degree holders only)
The benefits and features of the TEFL Course Cambodia:
- Both native and non-native English speakers are welcome to take up this course
- Age is not a bar for this course
- Anyone without a prior teaching experience or qualification is a potential candidate of this course too
- TEFL Course Cambodia seems beneficial especially for those without a Degree or Diploma
- The course can be availed at a reasonable affordable fee
- If you are not willing to commit to a job immediately after getting certified then go for TEFL Course Cambodia
- This course is suitable for those who are willing to upgrade their qualification
- The TEFL trainers are highly capable of turning an amateur into capable ESL teachers by infusing teaching skills in them in a systematic and organized way
- TEFL Course Cambodia consists of teaching practice sessions in the local schools which entails the TEFL trainees to take classes and prove how well they absorbed and understood the lessons taught in class. This boosts their confidence level and help them teach freely without being tense or anxious, when they start their teaching stints.
- ACT provides 100% placement assistance to its trainees once they complete the 3-week TEFL Course Cambodia, extending all sorts of help and support to find a well-paying teaching placement for them
- TEFL Course Cambodia helps the TEFL trainees to become teachers of not only children but the certificate helps them to a great extent to get teaching jobs which require them to teach adults, beginners and students of advance stage
- In addition to all, the location of Cambodia, modern and westernized and humming with nightlife and fervour, deserves special mention and one is surely to miss out on a golden opportunity like this, if he/she does not opt for the course