International P G Diploma in TEFL/TESOL
The International P G Diploma in TEFL/TESOL offered by ACT is a comprehensive and advanced program suitable for those willing to step forth in the field of teaching English as a foreign language. The course touches upon the various aspects of teaching and training with a special emphasis on teaching English as a foreign language. This is a tailor-made program which is uniquely designed and incorporates courses like TEFL, Train the Trainer and Education Management which aims to produce adequately trained teaching professionals and administrators capable to work in the teaching/training and the administrative wing of an educational institution. The program begins with TEFL which will help the candidates to acquire new skills in teaching English as a foreign language which will provide a much needed boost to the career and travel opportunities, followed by Young Learners Teacher Training, Business English Teacher Training and Train the Trainer course which is a scientifically designed course that provides a complete guidance regarding the nuances of corporate training. The program rounds off with Education Management along with Special Education (Learning Disabilities or ADHD or Autism) which will acquaint the candidates further with the process of running an educational institution effectively and provide an in-depth idea about SEN teaching. This will, in turn, create a congenial working environment utilizing human and material resources efficiently.
Duration, Fee & Eligibility
- The International P G Diploma in TEFL/TESOL course is of 400 hours duration (120 hrs TEFL + 60 hrs YLTT + 60 hrs BETT + 60 hrs TTT + 60 hrs Ed. Management + 40 hrs Special Education: Autism or ADHD or LD)
- It will take maximum 1.5 years to complete
- Course materials are available online, along with video links that help and support the candidates
- There are projects and research module as well as assignments at the end of every module
- The program comes at an affordable fee of 650 USD
- Candidates applying for this program need to be above 18 years of age and possess a Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Candidates need to have a computer and an internet connection in order to pursue the program
- Candidates acquire the skills and aptitude required to become a successful EFL/ESL teacher
For all online applications, the admission process is done online.
The application form has to be filled out by the candidate with all the details required in the application form, which then needs to be submitted online. After the successful submission, an email containing the course details will be sent to the candidate followed by a phone call from ACT's representative. Once the enlistment of the candidate is confirmed, the detail of the fee structure is mailed to the candidate. We accept payment throughDebit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash to ACT's bank account. Once payment is received, a confirmation mail is sent to the candidates email account and the candidate gets access to the course materials.
Certification and Accreditation
- Candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate awarded by TESOL Canada and Asian College of Teachers (ACT) on successful completion of the International P G Diploma in TEFL/TESOL
- All ACT students can avail TQUK certification from England which is an Ofqual regulated British Awarding body under the British Government at an extra fee
- TEFL courses are accredited by the world's leading TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- It is notarized, attested and apostle by USA and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India
- TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use
- Successful TEFL students can get exclusive TESOL Canada Certificate after appearing and successfully passing the TESOL Canada Board exam by paying an extra exam fee
- ACT certificates are internationally accepted and approved
- The term ‘online’ is not mentioned in the certificates
International P G Diploma in TESOL/TEFL is a comprehensive course comprising of components like TEFL, YLTT, BETT, TTT, Education Management and Special Education. The program is designed to fit the requirements of a wide range of teaching professionals ranging from fresh graduates just out of college to university lecturers who can get trained in the latest methodologies/ approaches and can compete easily in the global teaching job market keeping up with its constant challenges. The course is ideal for professionals from different sectors and even career changers willing to opt for to a different career path in foreign locations or upgrade themselves with the latest knowledge. Global educators preparing for professional success in the domain of EFL teaching, corporate training, SEN professional and educational administration will find this program extremely beneficial.
Support for Course
- At ACT candidates get constant tutor guidance and complete academic support as they pursue the course
- The course provides the candidates with the much flexibility, which allows them to complete it at their own pace,
- The candidates get adequate time to clarify all their doubts/queries through chat/email and telephone with their assigned tutor
- There are online videos and references that give the candidates a classroom feeling and aid in their comprehension of the course
- The course videos have an added advantage of being able to be downloaded even without internet
- After successful completion of the course, candidates get complete placement assistance through our own job portal and placement cell